iTunes to iTunes Transfer – transfer iTunes library to a new computer
You are an iTunes user, when you get a new computer, I guess you are anxious to transfer your iTunes library so that you can play your media files and sync with your new computer. The iTunes to iTunes Transfer is a professional software designed to help you backup, restore and transfer your whole iTunes library and synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up iTunes library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes so you can manage your iPhone, iPad, or iPod devices on different computers. With the iTunes to iTunes Transfer, you can move iTunes music, videos, podcasts, audiobooks and more from your old computer to your new computer.
• Backup whole iTunes library and media files, including music, videos, playlists, etc.
• Recover whole iTunes library and media files, including music, videos, playlists, etc.
• Transfer iTunes library backup file from one computer to another.
• Support Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
TunesGo-transfer iPhone/Android phone data to or from iTunes library
The TunesGo is a practical software to transfer your iTunes media content when you switch from an iPhone to an Android phone, or switch from an Android phone to an iPhone. Basically, the software allows you to transfer media files from computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod. Besides the computer to iOS transfer feature, the TunesGo software has 5 dramatic features that iTunes doesn’t do.
1. Transfer iPhone, iPad or iPod music back to iTunes library on Windows PC or Mac OS X.
2. Sync iTunes media files to your Android phone or tablet, just like syncing iOS to iTunes.
3. Drag & Drop music from PC, Mac, iTunes to iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android devices.
4. Download YouTube music to iTunes directly, album art and music tags are added.
5. Clean up your iTunes music library by fixing music tags, deleting duplicates, etc.