Transfer old phone data to Galaxy S6/S6 edge
Galaxy S6 and S6 edge are Samsung’s new flagships in 2015. Are you a loyal Android user and plan to switch to a new Android phone? Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 will be a good choice. Compared with the previous Galaxy S5, the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge has substantial improvements in component specs. The S6 edge in particular has created a buzz with its main feature – a touch screen that curves to both sizes of the phone.
After getting a new Galaxy S6 or S6 edge and wish to transfer your personal data, such as contacts, messages, photos, etc. from your old Android phone or iPhone? Except for Samsung Smart Switch for mobile app, Phone Transfer is a recommended software. It perfectly does well in transferring your most important 8 types of data from one smartphone to another, including contacts, text messages, calendar, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos.
Highlights of Phone Transfer
• Transfer Android/iPhone/Nokia Symbian phone to Galaxy S6/S6 edge
• Backup mobile phone or tablet data to PC or Mac OS X
• Restore backup data from Kies, iTunes, iCloud, BlackBerry
• Erase old phone data to protect personal privacy
• Support mobile devices made by Apple/Samsung/LG/HTC/Motorola/Sony…
Transfer Galaxy S6/S6 edge to PC/Mac
There are lots of contacts, pictures, videos, songs and other data on your Galaxy S6, which are important to you. So backup is necessary to avoid data loss. Galaxy S6 Transfer (MobileGo for Android) is good at moving your Galaxy S6 data to computer, including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, sms and files. You can also transfer your contacts information, music, videos and more from your computer.to your Galaxy S6/S6 edge. In a word, Galaxy S6 Transfer is an excellent management tool to manage your phone data between your Galaxy S6 and computer.
Support Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP
Support Mac OS X Snow Leopard – OS X El Capitan
What Galaxy S6 Transfer benefits you?
• Move Galaxy S6/S6 edge phone data to PC or Mac
• Copy computer data to Galaxy S6/S6 edge
• Import iTunes music/playlists to Android device
• Export Android music to iTunes library
• Backup & edit Android contacts, SMS on computer