USB Driver is essential for Android users to connect Android device with PC. By installing USB Driver on computer, you can easily access your Android phone or tablet right from your PC or Mac, transferring data such as pictures/videos/music, syncing Android to PC, flashing official firmware, rooting Android phone or tablet, etc. Almost all Android device manufactures put the Android USB drivers on their official websites for users’ downloading. Here, we have complied a list of all the major manufactures and links to their Android USB drivers, hope it helps.
Download Android USB Driver for Windows
Google: Download Google USB Driver
Samsung: Download Samsung USB Drivers or Download Samsung Kies (comes with driver)
HTC: Download HTC Sync Manager
LG: Download LG USB Driver
Motorola: Download Motorola Device Manager
Sony: Download Sony PC Companion
Asus: Download Asus USB Drivers
Download Nexus 7 USB Drivers
Huawei: Download HiSuite (drivers included)
ZTE: Download ZTE USB Drivers
Install Android USB Driver for Windows
1. Extract/unzip the downloaded USB driver from the above list.
2. Turn your Android device to download mode and connect it to computer through USB cable.
3. Windows should detect your device (if not, then try connecting with different USB port. If you are desktop user, then use the USB port that place back of the CPU).
4. Go to Windows Device Manager. Right click on your detected device name and click on “Update Driver Software”.
5. Select Browse my computer for driver software and select driver folder.
6. Driver installation will start automatically.
7. Restart your computer when done.
Note: If you have downloaded the driver and run it properly but Windows still unable to recognize the driver, please go to Control Panel and uninstall previous USB Driver and re-install the driver according to the above steps.
Download Android USB Drivers for Mac – Android File Transfer
How to use Android File Transfer?
1. Download the app.
2. Open androidfiletransfer.dmg.
3. Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
4. Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
5. Double click Android File Transfer.
6. Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files up to 4GB.
When the Android File Transfer is installed on your Mac OS X, you can freely transfer files between Android and Mac.