Maybe there is something wrong when you try to connect Android phone or iPhone to Mobile Phone Transfer software, but please don’t be anxious, following below steps, your devices would be recognized.
For Android phone or tablet (Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, etc.)
1. Make sure you have downloaded the latest of MobileTrans. You can check the software version by clicking the menu icon on top right of MobileTrans, and then click Check for updates to confirm this.
2. Unplug and re-connect your Android device again. If it still fails, try another USB port.
3. Enable USB debugging mode on your Android phone or tablet.
For Android 4.4 or above
Connect your device to computer via USB cable and drag down the drop-down menu.
Tap the Connected for charging option and then select the Media device (MTP) or Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) option.
Note: For LG devices, they can be connected under Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) mode ONLY.
For Android OS 4.2 – 4.3
Navigate to Settings > About Phone > scroll to the bottom > tap Build number seven (7) times. You’ll get a short pop-up in the lower area of your display saying that you’re now a developer.
Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check “USB debugging” and click OK on the prompt.
For Android OS 3.0 – 4.1
Navigate to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
For Android OS 2.0 – 2.3
Navigate to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
4. Remove the old driver on your computer by right clicking My Computer>Manager, and re-install the driver according to below link.
For iPhone iPad iPod
1. Install the latest version of iTunes on your Windows or Mac from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
2. Make sure you “Trust This Computer” when connecting iOS device to your computer.
3. Click Retry twice to see if your iOS device would be connected successfully.
4. Unplug and re-connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If it still fails, try another USB hub.